The legal notice published on this website identifies its owner as established in art. 10 of the law on services of the information society and electronic commerce and contains information on the personal data protection policy.
Products offered on this website are intended for consumption, so the contract of sale is made at the time the customer issues the express confirmation of the order. BONMOT Community recommends you to read these conditions carefully before placing an order.
This contract is concluded in the legal framework established for electronic commerce by law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, taking into account law 7/1996, of January 15 on retail trade management, law 7/1998, of April 13, on general contracting conditions, royal legislative decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the general law for the defense of consumers and users and law 3/2014, of March 27.
Conditions of sales are as follows.
Features of the products sold on this site appear on the screen next to their visual identification.
Information and pricing
1. Please read carefully products features before placing an order. The images shown may differ slightly from the final product. In case of doubt, please contact us before making your purchase.
2. Characteristics and price of each product will be those shown on the screen except mistake or omission. Items will be available for sale until the end of their stock. All prices are in euros and inclusive of legally applicable vat, are current and valid at the time of acceptance of the order by us, except in case of graphic mistake or omission.
3. Sales are properly marked and identified. Its validity period is effective while they appear on the web.
4. All prices shown on our online store are inclusive of Spanish legally applicable vat.
5. Shipping costs are not included in the price of the products. Shipping costs are paid by the customer and will be added to the total amount of the selected products. You will be informed of these costs before confirming the order and ending the purchase process.
6. Expenses for duties and taxes are not included in the product price. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the purchaser.
7. We reserve the right to change prices at any time. However, we will apply the current prices shown on our site at the time of placing the order by the customer.
Placing an order
1. To place an order, the customer must be at least 18 years old.
2. The customer must select the wished products informing the number of items and clicking on the “add to shopping cart” button. The customer can view at any time the contents of the shopping cart (by clicking on “view cart”) to check the selected items, their prices, taxes and shipping costs will be informed at the end of the purchase process. From this same window, the customer can correct, change or cancel the selected products before sending the order. When finishing selecting products, please click “end purchase”. The last step is to check that your personal data are correct, select a shipping address, select the method of payment and, in case the chosen method is by credit card, you will be redirected to the Redsys payment gateway.
3. Once you have placed the order, we will send you a copy of your order by email.
4. When placing an order, it will be understood that all general conditions contained in this page are accepted.
5. Despite our best efforts to supply all the products contained in your order, it may happen that it will be impossible to do so, for example, if some items are out of stock. In that case, we will contact the customer to inform him and maybe suggest him alternative products that may wish to buy. If the customer does not accept our suggestions we will remove the non supplied items from the order and refund the amount paid for such items. That refund of the amount will be the limit of our responsibility towards the customer in case it was impossible for us to supply the requested products. In the case of not having one or more products requested and been impossible to contact with the customer, the company reserves the right to cancel the affected products and send the remaining part of the order. In case the customer receives the order and disagree, we will apply the return policy specified on the right of withdrawal section.
6. Along with the order, the customer will receive a receipt or invoice issued by BONMOT Community.
7. To check the status of an order you can contact us using the contact form on the website, or by email to email@example.com
8. You can also cancel an already placed order as long as it has not reached the shipping phase. This cancellation can be done through the contact form.
Methods of payment
1. The payment of the products will be made through one of the methods of payment detailed below:
– Credit or debit card:
If you choose to pay by credit or debit card, the order will not be taken into account and will not be processed until the payment has been authorized by your bank.
Online payment by credit card is made through the “secure socket layer” security system, which encrypts your bank details when they are transmitted over the internet. For security reasons, BONMOT Community verifies all orders paid by bank card. We accept American express, maestro cards and any visa and MasterCard registered in the Redsys secure payment system.
2. If our security department suspects any anomaly or fraud, BONMOT Community reserves the right to cancel the transaction for security reasons.
Obligations from BONMOT Community and from the customer
1. BONMOT Community undertakes to make available to the customer all the necessary information about offered products on the website as well as about orders. BONMOT Community is not responsible for the non-execution of these conditions in case of major force or foul by the customer or of an unforeseeable fact by a person outside the contract.
2. The customer undertakes to fill in order forms according to the given instructions. The customer also undertakes to pay the product price, including taxes and shipping costs.
3. BONMOT Community will not be responsable for the consequences of improper use of the products sold on this online store.
Doubts and claims
The user can address doubts, claims and queries about the follow-up of their orders to: Company: BONMOT Community Address: c/ Francisco Giner, 15. 08012 Barcelona Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by filling in our website contact form enabled to receive and answer questions from our customers.