Our Starting PointBonmot was set up in 2018 with the aim of forging a different path in the production and consumption of children’s clothing that’s more humane and mindful with the environment. Sustainable fashion, fair and ethical with both society and the planet.
What We DoWe take great pride in our commitment to sustainability and quality. We have made it our policy to craft garments that are not only stylish but also built to last.
We clothe children aged 0 to 11 years by means of unisex garments with great personality and a wealth of fabrics, colors and prints. We believe in creating clothing that can be passed down from one generation to the next.
Illustrations & GraphicsAll our prints and illustrations come from drawings done from us by hand. Each one is unique and carefully selected with the aim of telling part of the story from the collection.
Inherit the ClothesWe understand the importance of sustainability in today's world, and we firmly believe that one of the most sustainable choices is to invest in high-quality items that withstand the test of time. By designing garments that can be shared among siblings, cousins, and friends, we aim to reduce waste and promote the idea of heirloom clothing.
Clothing Care TipsJoin us in our mission to make clothes last longer and in better condition with the help of these tips:
• Wash the garments separating light and dark colors.
• Wash with cold or warm water whenever possible.
• Do not dry garments in the sun, as it damages the fabrics.
• Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
• Do not leave damp garments in in the washing machine for a long time.
• Store garments according to what suits them best: if they are hung on hangers, do so carefully so that they do not become deformed, if they are stored folded, take into account the shape of the garment to avoid unnecessary folds.
Help to create a better world by generating a sustainable environment that’s responsible with the nature and society around you.